In this article, you'll learn how to create a new user within an existing site.
Follow the steps below to create a new user.
1. Choose Add New under the Users tab in the site menu.
2. Enter the new user's email address.
3. Select their role. A user can be a Field Rep, Event Manager, Program Manager, or Site Admin. You can take a closer look at these user types and their permissions here.
4. Assign the Data Access Group(s) that this user should have access to.
5. Click Create at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
Upon completing these steps the new user should receive a welcome email that includes a link to activate their account. Note: you will not be able to assign this user to any activities in okapi until they have taken action to activate their account.