Install: Progressive Web App Android
okapi's app is built to used on a mobile or desktop device and can be used in online or offline more. This allows your team to collect recaps and surveys in the field where you may not always have access to internet. In this article you'll learn how to install the app onto your Android device.
To download the app on an Android device, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Chrome app
2. In this example the user goes to the following URL: mobile.app.okapihq.com To ensure you download the correct app for your environment add mobile. to the beginning of the web address you normally access okapi on.
3. To install the okapi app select the prompt at the bottom of the page that says "Add okapihq to the Home Screen"
4. Complete the installation process by selecting Add
5. The okapi app appears on your home page
7. After opening the okapi app select Install
8. Complete log in to access okapi